Thinking of Selling?
If it is time to sell your home, to move forward with future investments, to start fresh… I have all the resources to sell your home and can provide every service that is needed. In this competitive market it is important to present your home in the best light possible. I have contractors, handymen, landscapers, stagers, photographers and the most educated marketing recommendations.
Pricing Your Home
Given the competiveness of the real estate market, how you price your home is key so that it is viewed by the right purchasing group. Overpricing your home may result in no sale or an extended period on the market. Under pricing means you have left money on the table.
This is an incredibly competitive market. I will research the market, prepare a comparative market analysis of homes in similar price ranges and areas, review the houses that have recently sold in your area and help you make an informed, educated and insightful decision as to the most competitive price for your home. We will attract qualified buyers from within the perfect purchasing group. I will work closely with you every step of the way to sell your home for the highest possible price: Stress Free.
Tips for Preparing your Home for Sale
Before your home is shown to prospective buyers we’ll do a thorough check to determine what needs to be done to get your home ready for sale. There are a few minor touches that don’t take much money or time but can do wonders to enhance the value in your home. Consider some of the suggestions below:
- Yard cleanup and minor landscaping – including lawn mowing, weeding and trimming hedges
- Add color to your yard by planting flowers in the garden and hanging pots and plants around your home
- Ensure all toys, garbage, recycling and outdoor tools are put away so that the front exterior is clean and uncluttered
- Consider hiring a company to come in and de-clutter your home. Rent a storage locker to store items that “you simply can’t part with”, but may not be enhancing the look of your home.
- A professional staging company can make your home look like a “display” home.
- For every open house or showing make sure your home is clean, and free of garbage, and junk.
- Eliminate personal items – in the bedroom and bathroom. Make these rooms look like a hotel.
- Your home should be as bright as possible. Make sure all light bulbs are working and on in every room. Open blinds and curtains.
- Make sure your home smells clean and fresh, and free of odors. Use air fresheners, potpourri and nice smelling candles.
Sellers CostsKeep in mind there are costs associated with selling your home. These include:
- Legal/notary fees for the execution of documents and costs associated with the completion of the sale ($500 to $1500)
- Real Estate commissions as agreed to with your realtor, plus 12% HST.
- Any prepayment penalties with the mortgagor if applicable.
- Moving expenses
Get Ready to B.Free!
I know how to market your home and negotiate the best price for you.
80% of real estate sales happen online first.
I have access to the latest technology in online advertising and social media to expand and increase the awareness of your property, allowing for access to information about your home 24 hours a day. I will respond immediately and directly to each and every prospective buyer. Your home will also be displayed on my website, for prospective buyers to view your listing. Once your home is listed, it will be placed on the Greater Vancouver Real Estate Board’s MLS® System allowing all the realtors immediate online access to your property details.
Through my personal home search your listing will be sent to prospective Vancouver buyers in my database if your home meets their personal criteria. I will continue to email your listing to prospective buyers for as long as your home is on the market. Myself, and my team will guide you through every step of cleaning, staging, repairing, decorating and landscaping at minimal cost to you.
"We have the people, we have the experience and we have the resources to get your house sold so you can B. Free to make your next move."